"Диверсия"
форум теневого панк-рока

FAQ   Поиск   Пользователи   Группы   Регистрация   Профиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщения   Вход 

SOCIETY KILLING ME RECORDS DISTRO

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов "Диверсия" -> дистро и обмен
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
andrey

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 27, 2007 4:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: SOCIETY KILLING ME RECORDS DISTRO Ответить с цитатой

Первый релиз увидел свет.
SKM#001 DIR YASSIN - DISCOGRAPHY [CD] - цена 120руб.

также наше дистро
CD

CD#001) Appleshout - self titled [CD-R] - Fast pissd-off melodicus thrashing hardcore/punk playd in youth style, and no compromises. CD features 14 tracks about society and scene problems and punkrock as a means to make this world a better place.

CD#002) Bagna / I*know - SplitCD [CD] - Bagna (with members of CONTRA LA CONTRA) 100%-punk-rock-middle-finger in the face of capitalism. Fast and aggressive d-beat crusty punk\hardcore. I*KNOW hardcore\punk with a portion of melody and crust pleyed with passion and sincere. 25 and 35 minutes of noise for the bands. All CD`s are hande-made with 26-page booklet each made with love.

CD#003) BurstUp – “Pure faster armageddon” [CD-R] - Fast skate thrash hardcore from Italy. On cd two cover on INFEST and SPAZZ. Realy nice digipack.

CD#004) Dir yassin - discography [CD] - My ferst release. Fast agressive crusty hardcore punk from Israel with angry political lirycs.

CD#005) Garbage pailkids - discography 89-91 [CD] - GP was one of the first known punkbands in the UmeЕ scene and the first you can get material my. There is some demos done in late 70's and early 80's but those are hard to find and not as good. The band did those 2 demos and the liverecording which is on the comp. After the band split up Dennis went on to start STEP FORWARD and they also have an discography out. They later became REFUSED a few years later. Another member of GP formed thegaragepunkband PUBLIC TOILETS in sthlm and they have some7" stuff out pretty easy to find in Sweden at least. Kalle who only played for a while in GP later formed THE VECTORS and they have 2 lp s out and a couple of 7".

CD#006) LESBIAN BOY / DIMENTICARMI NON! - Split [CD] - Split two mad crazy bands from Moscow (Russia).

CD#007) STRAIGHT OPPOSITION - Step by step [CD] - Italian straight edge hardcore.

CD#008) Rocky horror fuckin` shit - dritto in faccia [CD-R]

CD#009) THE FIGHT - Stay punk [CD-R] - d-beat crust hardcore with members fom Dresden, Warshaw, Bychawa. On disk cover on gorila biscuits.

CD#010) THE FORSE WITHIN / WHAT WE FEEL - Split [CD-R] - the forse within from Germany mind tempo modern hardcore with emotion voice and melodicus moments 5 songs an 1video. WHAT WE FEEL - Melodic oldskool hardcore . Lirics about scene problens and social-politics.

CD#011) TSUNAMI - L`ingrato [CD]

CD#012) YOU ARE IN MY SEPTEMBER - S/T [CD-R] - Franch emocore from Minsk (belarusia)

CD#013) V/A - EL cambio empieza en mi (international sXe compl)

VINYL
VINYL#001) BAN THIS! - creepy crawl ep [7`] - Thrash from Italy.

VINYL#002) DROP THE I / GONZALES - Split ep [7`] - Split two thrash band from Italy.

VINYL#003) The rats - we are the rats [7`] - Hardcore punk from Umea city.

VIMYL#004) Shut the fuck up!/the rats - split ep [7`] - Split two hardcore punk bands. STFU - from Germany. THE RATS from Sweeden city Umea.

VINYL#005) WHEN MY AUTHORITIES FALL - s/t [7`] - Political emotion punk hardcore from Latvia.
VIDEO

VIDEO#001) Hardcore for Frau Marta [videoCD-R] - Video compl. with bands Bagna, mind pollution, silence.

ЗАКАЗЫ СЛАТЬ НА XDREZDENX@MAIL.RU
SKM#001 DIR YASSIN DISCOGRAPHY [CD]
COMING SOON:
SKM#002 (A)uktion - discography [CD]
SKM#003 PULL OUT AN EYE - s/t [7`]
www.myspace.com/skmxrecords
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
bakayarou

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 30, 2007 5:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

andrey писал(а):
PULL OUT AN EYE - s/t [7`]

stil'no Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов "Диверсия" -> дистро и обмен Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: