"Диверсия"
форум теневого панк-рока

FAQ   Поиск   Пользователи   Группы   Регистрация   Профиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщения   Вход 

Deviated Instinct раскрывают тайну краста:)

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов "Диверсия" -> д-бит и краст
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
uzername

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 19, 2006 9:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Deviated Instinct раскрывают тайну краста:) Ответить с цитатой

http://home.freeuk.com/bonehive/interview1.html

Regarding the thing about "CRUST", I dunno if we created the term, it was just a word that was thrown about by all the filthy drunky punky bands at the time, we just took it on board because it was a good word to growl at each other when you're rolling about on the floor, same with the 'Stench-core' thing, it was just a joke as there were so many 'core's' going about at the time. But people took it all so seriously and it became like another faction thing, when people started rubbing margarine on their trousers to get em' all shiny and were soaking their t-shirts in old teabags and burying them in the garden to get that "crusty, sweat soaked filth look", we just thought…"outa here !!" (I remember reading in zines at the time about the margarine, but the teabags one is a first, what bloody wanker - Mel) I thought it was dead funny how the media got hold of it. I remember some article in the independent, when they went "undercover" with some crusties in Bath and it said something like "Deviated Instincts song 'Terminal filth stench-core' became an anthem to crusties" or something stupid,…Laugh ? Ye gads, I ate my bird table. Crust means bugger all to me.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
БерсеркНаФабрике

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 20, 2006 5:44 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

А я думал, что Hellbastard выдумали слово "краст". У них демо "Ripper Crust" в 1986 было.....

"Being extremely scruffy,poor and with anarcho punk origins HB unfortunately did their bit to unwittingly promote the 'crust' look before it became yuppified by wealthy Levellers fans.".
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов "Диверсия" -> д-бит и краст Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: