"Диверсия"
форум теневого панк-рока

FAQ   Поиск   Пользователи   Группы   Регистрация   Профиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщения   Вход 

Nausea (LA)

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов "Диверсия" -> д-бит и краст
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
KLOD77

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 11, 2007 9:17 am    Заголовок сообщения: Nausea (LA) Ответить с цитатой

Попалась мне как то запись группы Nausea озаглавленная''Crime Against Humanity''(1991,Wild Rags Records).На альбоме восемь треков по стилю это,что то вроде мрачного и брутального dawntempo хардкора,или даже краста(второго-нескорстного ответвления...).После
подробного изучения оказалось,что к нью-йоркской Nausea она никакого отношения не имеет.Порывшись наткнулся на упоминания о существовании L.A. группы с таким же названием подарившей миру Oscar'a Garcia участника небезизвестных Terrorizer...(выходил даже вроде их сплит тэйп).Но я на 100 процентов не уверен,что эта та Nausea хотя в составе фигурируют(Oscar-g/v,Vito-g,Armando-b & Eric-dr).Может у кого есть по ним какая-либо инфа?Какие еще преступления они еще совершили перед человечеством,как все же охарактеризовать их стиль(неужто всетаки краст?).И как интересно было к ним отношение в подполье(ведь это жесть когда в одной стране существуют две бригады играющие в одном или сопряженных
стилях при одинаковых названиях...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
lorpex

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 11, 2007 10:32 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

заинтриговал Very Happy
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
_муркА_

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 11, 2007 12:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

В суслике очень легко отыскать кучу релизов, если знать, какие именно принаждежат так любимой местными нью-йоркской банде, тем самым отделив их Smile
Я как-то помню по ошибке скачала 1 или 2 релиза. Только вроде они потерты с хдд давным-давно ввиду что интересными для меня не оказались.
KLOD77

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 13, 2007 9:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Да лос-анджеловская Nausea действительно причастна к появлению на свет Terrorizer...Нарыл интервьюшку с ними(правда на англицком)датируемую 2001 годом(вроде)...
I was a full-blown-not-in-the-fun-way-alcoholic when I conducted this interrogation (originally published late 2001...I think...in my old print zine, which maaaybe one day I'll scan all 3 issues and provide an upload to...DON'T hold your breathe, or do, just I won't shed any tears when you pass out), so there's some embarrassing/ignorant shit worded in here. People change...DRASTICALLY, okay? E-N-J-O-Y...

<< Hola noisenheimers...words cannot possibly describe the joy I felt from receiving these answers from Oscar and Eric. Admittedly, I had hoped for some more in-depth commentary from them both, but these niggaz have brutally busy work schedules and beggars can’t be choosers regardless. Anyhoo, for those fuckheads "not in the know", NAUSEA L.A. (as I call them to differentiate them from the lame crusty NEW YORK "Nausea") was the offshoot band of TERRORIZER. 
TERRORIZER was an "Earache" band and helped to literally invent grindcore (NO. FUCKING. SHIT.). In my opinion, the only 3 grind bands that you EVER need to hear are TERRORIZER/NAUSEA, NAPALM DEATH (with LEE/BILL, natch) and FEAR OF GOD. EVERY "grindclone-shitnoise" band you hear nowadays couldn’t possibly have existed without the output of those "big three" to pave the way...with TERRORIZER/NAUSEA being the leaders of the pack with the catchiest groovy scat (they were HUGE influences on both NAPALM DEATH and FEAR OF GOD y’know!!!). NAUSEA in the beginning seemed to be a crustier cross with TERRORIZER, mixing in heavy NAPALM DEATH influence, with newer output resembling some actually bitchin’ mixes with very (extremely) early GODFLESH. The band destroys, and I look forward with mucho anticipation to the new output. I’ll quit "gettin’ wet" with this intro and let YOU niggaz read on for yerselves! >> Se@nocide

part 1: INTERVIEW WITH OSCAR GARCIA
First things first Oscar…I want to tell you what an honor it is to speak to a living legend such as yourself (and the rest of the NAUSEA boys of course) in regard to your future plans and projects. Lets’ kick off with what sparked your renewed interest in reforming NAUSEA? Was this a mutual decision amongst the various band members? Who is involved in the project now and how old are all you guys anyway (this "age" question will be more relevant in a later question)?
Right now the band members are Eric (drums), Vito (lead guitar), Sergio (bass) and myself (vocals and rhythm guitar).
Now, even after Jesse left for Napalm Death, I still noticed (even on the earlier "noisecore" NAUSEA recordings) that distinct "Terrorizer-ish" droning-riff sound…was there ever a problem you had with peeps mostly considering TERRORIZER to be "Jesse’s band" (a fact that most people had no idea that TERRORIZER was a full-time band years before the "World Downfall" LP…that is, considering Jesse was already in Napalm Death, peeps could have mistaken the LP for a "project" band)? How was the writing/arranging of songs broken down between you and Jesse and who mostly writes what riffs now for NAUSEA (Jesse also wrote music for the BAPHOMET 7"?)? I know the question of "influence" is a rather tired one, but I’d like to know who you drew exact influence from in the old days (and NOW!)? Who did you feel you guys were emulating? I’m serious when I say (and I think that most of the old scene-crew would agree) that NO BAND sounds like those that "Oscar Garcia" is involved with. That is NOT an ass-kissing statement…the various projects you have done over the years have an extremely distinct sound that I’ve heard in few (if any) other bands over the years. And yes, "that sound" DESTROYS!!!
Well, when it came down to writing/arranging songs for the Terrorizer LP, I took songs from Nausea to have a complete LP. A lot of people think Jesse wrote a lot of the songs on the album, but the truth is I took stuff from Nausea so we could finish "World Downfall". Many people thought the album was all Terrroizer, but about 30% was Nausea material.
In the early 90s (after the WILD RAGS LP was released) I believe that you guys had recorded for a 10" that was to be called "Tumor"? Why was this never put out? Are there plans to FINALLY release this disasterpiece (I just have an ultra-crappy 13th-generation copy of it on tape)? This might be a good time to make mention of ALL that material you guys have planned to finally give a proper release to all the maniac grind/extreme-core fiends out there. How are the new songs shaping up? In what style are the new tracks?
We wanted to put out "Tumor", but not on Wild Rags, because he was just a big rip-off [Labelhead RICHARD C. is such a fucking asshole, you noisenheimers have NO FUCKING IDEA wot a cock he woz! And I used to know the guy personally through trips to his store to boot! --Se@n]!!!!! We didn’t want him to make any more money off us. About releasing "Tumor"? Right now we’re taking some old songs and new material to try and put out something new. The new stuff is coming along good! It’s a bit of old "Doom", a cross with "Extreme Noise Terror" and a bit of old "Nausea".
Now, I believe that NAUSEA was born around the time that TERRORIZER was getting ready to disband, correct? In fact there was a NAUSEA/TERRORIZER split soundboard rehearsal (my favorite NAUSEA tracks are "THE END" and "STARVING NATIONS" by the way! Especially "THE END’s" super-drone mosh-inducing main riff!!!) right? Now, what were the reasons for initially doing NAUSEA (which felt like a crustier/shorter/noisier TERRORIZER) and why the 3 year waiting period between the split tape with TERRORIZER and the "Crimes Against Humanity" LP on WILD RAGS??? The songs on the LP had taken on that very distinct slight-industrial tinge though the 7" you guys did on BAPHOMET made the transition in song-writing much more apparent.
"Nausea" was born about a year after "Terrorizer" was formed. I formed "Nausea" with Eric after we starting jamming at his pad. So we got together and made up the band. We took our time after the split LP [I think he means the tape as the "split LP" is actually a euro-boot. --Se@n], before we released the "Crime Against Humanity". We had a lot of rehearsal tapes out between the split LP and "CAH" LP. The 7" Baphomet Record was just old tracks we wanted to do.
Did you guys ever feel that RICHARD C. of WILD RAGS was merely capitalizing on TERRORIZER’s success, so that is why he put out "Crimes Against Humanity"? Wasn’t there any interest from EARACHE to help you guys out? How the hell did you first meet Richard C. (Mikey Nelson of GASP told me you and Jesse used to ride your skateboards to Richard’s store…no I’m not making that up and please tell me that’s a lame story Mikey pulled out of his ass) and does the band feel it got the fair shake that it did by going with his label? Did the band ever receive any royalities from the release and how many copies did the LP end up selling?
Yes, I felt that Richard was trying to capitalize on the success of "Terrorizer"! We tried with Earache, but got no response, so I guess there was no interest, or it never made it into the right hands [Or Dig was just being the shithead he claims not to be. --Se@n]. We met Richard when we went to wild Rags (we only rode our skateboards once to the store!) Our deal with Wild Rags, SUCKED!!!!! We only received one royalty check and that went to Eric for new drums. As far as how many copies it sold, we have no idea!
What are your thoughts on Richard as a person (I thought he was an asshole…he started treating me "cool" when I got older and could afford to buy more shit from his store). I’d also like to dispel the Enrique Chavez /BAPHOMET rip-off rumor…WAS HE??? How many copies did that 7" sell? Also, where were the 7" and the LP recorded at? Happy with the results (I thought that Eric had too hollow of a snare sound on the LP)?
About Richard, I didn’t really care; we just wanted someone to put out the album, that’s all. We didn’t do it right, but we got our shit out there! Vito was the only one who dealt with Enrique, so there’s not much I can say on that. The 7" was recorded in Eric’s garage. The LP was recorded at Silverlake Sound Studio, in Los Angeles. We were not very happy with the sound, but Vito was the one who paid and took care of us, Richard didn’t pay for shit!
I’m going to ask a succession of TERRORIZER questions now Oscar, just for the sheer fact that there is an amazing lack of information on the band and it’s history and I really do NOT want today’s young grinders distorting any facts on the band (like I accidentally did in an atrocious "history" I wrote on the band some years ago) or even FORGETTING the band or knowing what TERRORIZER added to grindcore’s development (not to mention that there is an obvious transition into NAUSEA’s history as well). Some of these questions may seem retarded/boring or lame…but I’m mostly trying to cover as many bases as possible in dispelling certain rumors or enlightening others (myself, since I strive to be a historian of sorts to early grind) on just "how" classic grind came to be. Okay, here’s the first question/questions: Before there was TERRORIZER there existed MAJESTY, so how did you guys go from playing simplistic (but GREAT) neanderthal black metal/deathcore into speeding up considerably for TERRORIZER? Did you guys choose to play faster after hearing the REPULSION demo and how the hell did you first hear those grandfathers? Or was it as simply a fact as you guys just thought you were playing early deathcore as SLAYER???
"Majesty" evolved into "Nausea". "Majesty" was just Eric and myself, Jesse and Pete were not part of "Majesty". I just wanted to play faster, after hearing the original "Napalm Death" demo. ["HATRED SURGE"??? That shit’s SLOW!!! --Se@n]
"Blastbeat" drums weren’t exactly a well known style until NAPALM DEATH practically re-invented it (sped it up from fast hardcore like SIEGE and YOUTH KORPS) in the mid-80s. So for this next question, how exactly did Sandoval come to play so fast (I’m completely convinced that his blastbeats are as fucking fast/loud/powerful as you can get before resorting to a drum machine…no offense to Eric’s blasts of course haha!!!)? Did the band ask him to attempt to play that fast or was he a REPULSION fan as well??? TERRORIZER is infamous for it’s numerous punches and Sandoval’s trade-off from a normal blast into a crash-blast every 4-measures (GODLY!!!).
Pete played fast already when we asked him to join "Terrorizer". From there he just got fucking faster. We didn’t ask him to get faster; he just wanted to be the fastest drummer out there.
Did TERRORIZER break up because Sandoval left for MORBID ANGEL? If not, what were the exact reasons for the breakup? How many demos did the band do before "World Downfall" and were you guys bummed when Sandoval took off? How many gigs did the band do and what was the crowd’s typical reaction? My friend Bob from DEEP SIX RECORDS/LACK OF INTEREST saw you guys many times at HOOVER and says it seemed you always got a bad sound on purpose from the dickhead behind the mixing board!
"Morbid Angel" contacted Jesse about getting a drummer like Pete [It’s a well documented fact that David Vincent was a huge fan of TERRORIZER’s output just as MORBID ANGEL was barely starting to come up in the scene. --Se@n], then in turn Jesse gave them Pete’s number and that’s how Pete got a new gig and "Terrorizer" was left without a drummer. I don’t know how Jesse felt, but I was pissed off! As far as how many gigs we did, I really don’t remember, I would guess about 40 to 50 small gigs. The crowd reaction was fucking intense; they really seemed to get into it. We had good crowds! As for Hoover Park, what do you expect, it was a gym! [That’s news to ME! --Se@n]
How exactly did recording for "World Downfall" come about and how did you react when you were told that you’d be recording for Earache? I read an ancient interview with Jesse that the LP was recorded in 8 hours and that you didn’t play guitar on it because you forgot half the riffs (or is this Jesse just being a smartass???)??? How did DAVID VINCENT end up playing bass (duh, he was what, TERRORIZER’s number one fan right???) and what happened to original bassist GARVEY??? Actually, WHY was Garvey in jail during the recordings and do you still rap with him now???
Jesse would correspond with Mick from "Napalm Death", who in turned talked to "Earache" and got us the deal. Yes, "World Downfall" was recorded in 8 hours. It wasn’t that I forgot, I was rusty and since we were not given much time, I didn’t want to hold up the recording so I just told Jesse to play all the guitars. David Vincent was just lucky to get on the recording, we needed a bass player at the last minute, and he was at the right place at the right time. Garvey was in jail at the time [For fucks sake I’d like to know for WOT one of these years! --Se@n]. No, I haven’t spoken to Garvey in along time, I wish I could get in contact with him. Who knows, maybe he’ll read this!!!!
Do you still receive the occasional royalty checks from EARACHE for the "World Downfall" LP and T-shirt sales? How has Digby treated you over the years? Has he been honest with his respect and treatment of sales for the band? How many copies has "World Downfall" sold to this date?
No, I have not seen a royalty check in ages….I have no idea how many copies of "World Downfall" sold, Jesse probably knows.
How staunch were TERRORIZER’s sincere political lyrics? What inspired you initially to write such caustic attacks against the system? The lyrics are TOTALLY overtly political and are rare to find in most modern grindcore bands today (most modern grind lyrics are bizarre commentarys on personal issues or esoteric attacks involving abstract philosophy… that is what I’m hearing at least!!!)!
What made me write lyrics like that on "World Downfall" were things about life, just on world events and condemning big corporations.
Why no 2ndTERRORIZER LP? I heard that Sandoval’s contract with GIANT would NOT allow it? What about the rumors of a EURO-only gig sometime next year (2002???)???
We tried to do a 2nd "Terrorizer" LP, but things fell apart. Jesse and Pete are just too involved with their other bands, they just don’t have the time to do another album [Jesse has vowed on numerous occasions that TERRORIZER would "reform" once day, but hey, who the fuck knows anymore. --Se@n]. I don’t know anything onn the euro-gigs, it just talk, there is nothing set in stone, who knows!!!!!
Are the various NAUSEA heads married peeps now? Kids? What /how have your family members reactions been to all the projects…WORK??? What does everybody do?? I’m out of work if it makes y’all feel any better LOL!!! [Note to the noisenheimers: I’m now gainfully employed as a designer again. --Se@n]
No, Eric, Vito nor Sergio are married, just me [From wot I remember at a NAUSEA gig some 10 years ago, IF that was Oscar’s wife I indeed saw, she’s HOT and he’s a lucky man! --Se@n]! Eric and Vito are Dads, and are very good at it. Our families are cool with the noise we make; they just trip out, but are very supportive in what we do. We all work our butts off to make a living, that’s about it.
I totally forget what zine I’d read this in before Oscar (it was from the mid-90s and they asked WHY/HOW Victor/E.T. sang on the 10")…but do you feel "left out" to a degree from the "grind explosion" and how yer various niggaz (like Jesse) rose above in the grind scene???
We asked Victor from "E.T." to lay down some vocals on two songs on the "Tumor" demo. Victor and Vito knew each other from back in the day! About being left out of the grind explosion, I didn’t really care. After a while everything started to sound the same. Newer bands were trying to out grind the older bands, and it just wasn’t worth the effort, it was just ridiculous, the band wars!. [It’s still ridiculous...I just cannot see how you could go from the early scene’s grind to bands like DISCORDANCE AXIS or PIG DESTROYER today. Doesn’t make sense at all. HAISHA is "O.G. grind" LOL!!! --Se@n]
I asked Eric a similar question…but how do you view the schism/subtle racism between the Chicano/Latin /Hispanic cultures and also how they relate to "whites"? I.E.: whites who just DON’T CARE who is who in a race and also whites who try to "act" urban/ethnic for some warped form of "street cred" (I.E. "whitezicanz").
I just don’t let racism bother me. I don’t pay attention to those few idiots who fuck it up for others, who are just in it for the music and the scene. I think everyone one should be his or her own individual! Don’t put on an act to be cool or something your not, just be yourself!
How does "pushing 40" (kind of) affect your life in the "scene"…does age make much of a difference to you in grinding??? What NEW bands float yer boat and make ya do backflips??? (ANY genre???)!!!
About my age, I don’t really focus on it too much. We all will get older at some point, I really don’t care about it! It’s all about how you feel, and I feel fucking great!
Please give a list of ALL projects you have been involved in, the releases, WHEN these releases will be "re-released", HOW they will be released AND what future releases NAUSEA will have planned! Oh yeah, ask ME a question and I’ll surprise you in pirnt (ala RIOT mag from ENGLAND)!!! Leave yer shout-outs and hails too man!!! Take care essa and GRIND ON!!! ALL HAIL MAJESTY/TERRORIZER/NAUSEA!!! --Se@n
I’ll get back to you on that one! As for new releases, we hope to have something out in a few months. Here are a few titles of some new songs….. 1) "Deadlock", 2) "Wounded 2" and 3) "Does God Need Help?". Dude, Thanks for the interview and keep the shit up!!!! We hope everyone out there will like the new shit we put old soon, it will be the old school grind!!!!!
And you are VERY welcome friend!
--Se@n

part 2:
INTERVIEW WITH ERIC CASTRO
from TRAITOR 'ZINE #3, issued in early 2002. 
used with permission from Sean boy.
First off I Eric I want to say it is quite the privilege and honor to speak with you on NAUSEA’s reformation plans. Very few of "the kids" today know who NAUSEA and MAJESTY (even fucking TERRORIZER now!) were and how those bands exerted quite a cult influence over the crust/grind scene. So my first question to you is this: Why the extreme delay in getting back together? WHY did you guys originally break up to begin with?
delay man i dont know it just happend maybe all the fucked up things going around us pushed us to do it again..with more balls and effort than ever .the break up ??well it was only an intermission hahaha!
MAJESTY was the band you guys all had going on before TERRORIZER and NAUSEA, correct? When did MAJESTY end exactly and what was the reason for stopping that project? Why didn’t you go straight into drumming for TERRORIZER instead of Sandoval filling the seat behind the kit? Now, by the time NAUSEA formed, noise-grindcore was well-established in the scene, but I am curious as how the heads responded to neanderthalic/ black-metal tinged death metal such as MAJESTY?
yeah majesty was where it all started...terrorizer was a different thing, pete was their drummer (and my mentor hahaha!) majesty turned out to be like a cult thing it was crazy and turned out good i always get prop's for the majesty project. [With due reason, MAJESTY were fucking AWESOME my noisenheimers! --Se@n]
Now, did NAUSEA form right away from the ashes of TERRORIZER? I believe there was a NAUSEA/TERRORIZER split soundboard rehearsal released in 1988, correct? Did the two projects exist at the same time or was NAUSEA formed as TERRORIZER looked like it was going to be winding down from being active?
yes nausea/terrorizer were busy @ the same time we would play shows together alot.
Now, the earliest NAUSEA recordings I have are the split bootleg LP with TERRORIZER (I’m assuming they were taken from the same split demo). These recordings are fucking GODLY noisecore witht hat classic late 80s crust tinge…however, by the time the LP came out on WILD RAGS RECORDS you guys had developed a fairly prolific sounding "industrial" type of grind (minus blastbeats). Why was this? Did this feel like a natural progression over writing "simplistic" (but insane and CATCHY) noisecore? There was still this skanky kind of groove (in a good way, not like fucking SLIPKNOT) even with the "slow" trax!
well when we started out we were doin’ crust/core noise and it developed into industrial/grind/crust and still heading the same path.
I think like my 3rd gig was seeing NAUSEA play the infamous WATERS CLUB in SAN PEDRO with ENTETY in 1991 (I was 17…NAUSEA fucking blew me away of course…I still can’t get the images of the huge death-swirl pit you had going on and Oscar’s raped-hag screams)….what I’m looking for in this next question are your thoughts on the old L.A. grind scene (specifically the BACKYARD scene) and how things are now (I know, a generic and tired question but nosy fuckers like me still want to know!). Do you ever get some embarrising props around town or at parties as having played an integral part of the old scene? You guys really made some fuckin’ history you know!!!
for a time the old backyard scene kicked ass chicks/booze/noise/and drugs that was tha shit now is a bit different. [???HOW!!!??? --Se@n]
What type of kit/equipment do you use now/"back in the day." Favorite drummers? Who/what inspired you to start pounding the skins? How the fuck did you get the nickname "Dr. Blastbeat"???
i play a premier kit with sabian cymbals. fave drummers?? too many to mention it would maybe have to be from pete sandoval to steward copeland, but mainly what inspired me and still does is my father he's an awsome drummer he is almost 60 and still gigging, he always enncourages me to play I love that kat! dr.blastbeat?? shit i dont know man I thought i was more of an amature gynocologist in a way hahaaha!
I understand you’ve been active with some fairly "mainstream" types of projects…specifically some reggae-action and dub-triphop involving noisecore meets scratches?? Tell ALL about these projects and were there any recordings worth mentioning???
yeah after nausea's intermission i wanted to keep busy. I jammed out with different heads to stay in touch with music. I did dub-sessions with some guy eddie dread it was fun no recordings thou,,than "CIRCA" which was great music cross over massive attack/radiohead there were some re-hearsal out recorded but drugs got in the way..also there was RED COUCH alternative punkish project with a demo "dect"and then I helped out some ol' buddies drumming to blues,,but im finally home back were i belong.
What goals do you and the rest of NAUSEA have to accomplish (musically and lyrically?)? I asked Oscar how old you guys are and if age plays somewhat of a factor in jamming out some fresh noise before you get too wheelchair-bound to make anything "worthwhile" (a fact I think is retarded…I know for a FACT I’ll be grinding when I’m 80…I’m pushing 30 now and am still a fucking noisecore weirdo blasting FEAR OF GOD and FILTHY CHRISTIANS at my neighbors).
our goal is to do what we know and enjoy doing which is music for the angry people in the world! age well its only numbers man i still got the anger and energy to do what i want.
Here’s a 180 for you (and I’m gonna ask Oscar the same shit too), I want to get your HONEST opinions on racism in the L.A. area (both against Chicanos/Latinos/Hispanics and also "reverse racism" against "whites"). I have no idea about your cultural background Eric (are you Chicano? Latino? Hispanic? "Other"??? WHAT???) but I would like to know how it has affected your life since Southern California is such melting pot for said cultures . The reason I bring this up is that I am a Scandinavian person (literally 50% Norwegian) who has entirely lived my life in South Cally, YET I have experienced numerous "soft racial" vibes/comments from the various "indigenous" cultures AGAINST "whites" (even with the family members of the various "Mexican" girlfriends I’ve had) and also against themselves (I.E.: Hispanics and Latins "hate" each other like Americans and Canadians trip out on each other HA HA!!!). If L.A. is such a ‘melting pot", then why is there such an unnessecary schism amongst the races???
racism sux! but fuck it I dont care what he or she thinks or say's,,that's why I love Los angeles it's so multi-cultured. [And multi-shitheaded. --Se@n]
How about "hard drugs" (not budz…budz are a vitamin NOT a drug essa!!!)…yer opinions please!!!
I love q's #10 : ), drugs have and do play a very important role in our live's, you just can’t let them control you mentally or phisycally you always got to be in control! I think the world would of been a boring place to be in without the booze [I fuckin’ love this guy... --Se@n]..the drugs,,,and the women of course!
How does it feel knowing that BILL STEER is wearing a NAUSEA shirt in the LP of CARCASS "Symphonies Of Sickness" LP??? Who sent him that shirt??? What do you think of his new spacerock band FIREBIRD (I think they ROCK like RICKI RACHTMAN!!!)!!!???
i really dont know who sent bill that shirt? it felt good carcass "was" a great band..firebird?? never heard them. [They’re actually fucking RAD ‘n’ catchy 70s style cockrock-stonercore...COOL shit! I WOZ IMPRESSED! --Se@n]
Why wouldn’t PESSIMISER records put out NAUSEA material??? I heard (from MAX WARD/625…who I think is a fucking poser dickhead) that Chris/PESSIMISER wasn’t impressed with the THREE LPS worth of material you had??? TELL ALL!!!
Who is pessimiser?? fuck what he thinks or say's! [Chris is a whitezican, though he seems to be a super cool nigga...Max Ward is a putzy shithead worthy of multiple throat-slashings...just for the sheer fact that I have NOW found out that Max LIED about that rumor of PESSIMISER putting yer shit out! I’m kidding, Max would be worthy of multiple throat-slashings REGARDLESS!!! --Se@n]
What can we expect from NAUSEA in the NEAR future??? GIGS??? RECORDS??? AUTOGRAPHED TOASTERS??? Tell Alll!!! And OH YEAH…leave yer shout-outs and hails my friend!!! ALL HAIL MAJESTY/TERRORIZER/NAUSEA!!! --Se@n
the future is happening now! more noise for the angry/drug addicts out there ,and yes we are all working hard in the studio making new music,,we will be gigging soon ..also look out for the re-release of "crimes againts humanity" and rare recordings on cd thru Half Life records
[Last minute Correction: now they're gonna be issued on COLLAPSED UNITY records. -FASSBY]
thanx SeaN for taking the time to do this,,thanx to every one out there supporting noise,,long live booze,,chixs..drugs...and doom/crust/core!!! also zup to john "halfLife records"...Rich asprec (stay evil... ) all imported beer..all the strip joints specially the girls @ sam's hoff brau (I Lust for you all!) and all you drug dealers out there [Even J-SIN??? --Se@n] , thanx for keeping the party aalive! a big fuck you to all the backstabbing hater's out there(you know who you are!) "David Lynch iz tha shyt!!!!!" -- Eric Castro
KLOD77

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 13, 2007 10:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nausea L.A.

Nausea, formed in the late 1980s, is a crustcore band from Los Angeles, California, featuring Oscar Garcia and Alfred "Garvey" Estrada of Terrorizer and Eric Castro of Majesty. Though the group disbanded in 1993, Nausea reformed in 2000.

Band members
Oscar Garcia - guitar, vocals
Eric Castro - drums
Alfred "Garvey" Estrada - bass, vocals
Vito Tagliente - guitar

Discography
1990 - Mind Dead demo
1991 - Tumor demo
1991 - Crimes Against Humanity CD
2002 - Crimes Against Humanity(re-release w/ bonus "Live Crime Against Humanity", 1991)СD
2002 - The Suffering Continues...(Tumor demo + the unreleased 1992/94 demos on cd)compilation CD
2002 - Control demo
2003 - Absence Of War demo
2003 - Who Would Surrender? demo
2005 - No Emperor split 7'w/Unholy Grave
2006 - Images of Abuse demo

NAUSEA current line up: Oscar - VO / GUITAR, Eric - DRUMS
Carlos - GUITAR, Garvey -BASS

и сами свой стиль характеризуют как crustcore
gloom

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 13, 2007 11:04 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

я видел афишу, где на концерт с участием NAUSEA пускали только после 21 года.
это провал, ребята Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
KLOD77

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 13, 2007 11:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Да,у них есть еще два бутлегерских релиза которые очень ценятся среди почитателей
split LP w/Terrorizer''Split Demos''-1991(Headache Records0
''Psychological Conflict''-7''ep-1990(Baphomet Records)
OveRkilL

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 13, 2007 11:54 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

я слушал некоторые релизы етой бригады. следует заметить, что Гарсия отдал некоторые песенки, сочиненные им для Nausea на легендарный альбом Террорайзера. они там в конце идут, точно ето world downfall и вроде еще что-то. У меня есть только Psycological conflict, Crimes Against Humanity и сплит демка с Террорайзером. на етих релизах они мне напоминают Disrupt. Довольно неплохая музычка. более прикрастованый Террорайзер. а Majesty судя по их демке Bestial Vomit '88 была мрачной первобытной гриндой, с изрядной долей олд скул дэч метала - ребята явно убивались по Репалшн. Чумовая банда была, хехе
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
KLOD77

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 13, 2007 12:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

OveRkilL писал(а):
я слушал некоторые релизы етой бригады. следует заметить, что Гарсия отдал некоторые песенки, сочиненные им для Nausea на легендарный альбом Террорайзера. они там в конце идут, точно ето world downfall и вроде еще что-то. У меня есть только Psycological conflict, Crimes Against Humanity и сплит демка с Террорайзером. на етих релизах они мне напоминают Disrupt. Довольно неплохая музычка. более прикрастованый Террорайзер. а Majesty судя по их демке Bestial Vomit '88 была мрачной первобытной гриндой, с изрядной долей олд скул дэч метала - ребята явно убивались по Репалшн. Чумовая банда была, хехе

Я пока только до Crimes Against Humanity добрался.И как мне кажется это все же по стилю ближе к Warcollapse и Misery,чем к Disrupt(по крайней мере на этом релизе)
OveRkilL

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 13, 2007 12:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ну да, есть у них такая мрачность, не знаю почему мне такое сравнение в голову пришлоSmile давно не слушал Дисрапт Question
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов "Диверсия" -> д-бит и краст Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: