"Диверсия"
форум теневого панк-рока

FAQ   Поиск   Пользователи   Группы   Регистрация   Профиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщения   Вход 

distro distro distro

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов "Диверсия" -> дистро и обмен
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Vand

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 11, 2007 1:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: distro distro distro Ответить с цитатой

icq 203007100 / vand69@gmail.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Vand

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 12, 2007 10:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

7"
Brain Police - Unlucky 7"
info: Smashing criminal brains with truncheons of solid rock. 3 tracks, black vinyl, color cover designed by Arts Industria.
web: http://www.myspace.com/brainpolice

Brown Eye / Satan's Bake Sale - Enemy of the Human Race / Phone Fun
info: Brown Eye includes Mayhem and Necrophagia members. One of their punk-influenced songs is about the famous Black Metal murder of the nineties. Satan's Bake Sale's material sounds like old moshcore mixed with whirlwind grind and a heavy emphasis on humor. This joke release will warm a spot in your blackened heart. Limited to 250 pieces only as a picture EP.

1 шт. осталасьI Spoke/Beaumont Hamel - Split 7"
web: I Spoke - www.sohc.org/ispoke & Beaumont Hamel - www.beaumonthamel.cjb.net/

проданоFuck the Facts/Mesrine - Split 7"
Info: Release by Sonic Deadline/Sir Punkly. 500 on white vinyl
Review: I love vinyl and I especially love vinyl with good music on it. In the case of this Fuck The Facts/Mesrine split, I should put a golden frame around it, cause this is how a real Grind 7" should sound like. Fuck The Facts? "Taken From The Nest" is a really diversified piece of extreme music...you got ultrafast and blasting passages, slow Sludge parts, some athmospheric moments and a shitload of f**ing Metal elements...a fantastic blend of Metal, Grind and Sludge...up next FTF?s fellow countrymen Mesrine...I know these guys for a while now and I have almost all their outputs, cause Mesrine is Grind how it should be nowadays or better how I like it, hahaha...old school Grind in the vein of Napalm Death and Agathocles mashed with a big portion of Hardcore and a dash of Crust...a great release. Highly recommended.
(Daredevil Magazine)

James Richard Oliver - Rocket to nashville 7"
info: Psychotic Hillbilly Rock 'n Roll!

Krush/Gritos de Alerta split 7"
info: Dutch Crust ala Disrupt/ENT and Brasilian Crust ft. Rups

MASTIC SCUM/ROTTEN SOUND Split-EP "crap"
info: "Mastic Scum" present 4 studio-tracks in great sound quality & "Rotten Sound" from Finland present 4 live-tracks recorded in 2001.
web: www.masticscum.com & www.rottensound.com

по 120р.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов "Диверсия" -> дистро и обмен Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: