"Диверсия"
форум теневого панк-рока

FAQ   Поиск   Пользователи   Группы   Регистрация   Профиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщения   Вход 

Deutschland in decline compilation 7'' (2005)

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов "Диверсия" -> панк и хардкор
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
uzername

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 20, 2007 3:39 am    Заголовок сообщения: Deutschland in decline compilation 7'' (2005) Ответить с цитатой

Deutschland in decline compilation 7″ (Heart First Records 2005)
http://1000aspirines.com/?p=109

Germany in d-beat, 2005. I discussed this 7″ with a friend the other day. We drove back home from the infamous Trashfest in Holland where, on an edition two years back, I first saw a few of the bands on this 7″. We could only come to the conclusion that this is a sharp compilation due to the fact that all songs are the best by each band on here. I scored the 1st Bombenalarm LP after hearing them on this comp and I was disappointed since I expected them to be like these tracks - fast and furious and Poison Idea-inspired d-beat. According to Interpunk this is “No Crust, no d-beat, no deutschpunk, just powerful hardcore punk by these recent bands who also play together a lot these days, so it’s an effort of friends” but I’d have to disagree on the no crust, no d-beat-part - maybe Americans don’t understand Europeans after all. Standouts here are Solid Decline, Chainbreaker and Doomtown and most of all Amen 81: “Fast as a shark im goldfischglas“. How can you not like English speaking Germans.

For reasons mentioned above this 7″ is well worth the listen if you are into this shit, if you look around I am quite sure you can still find it (try the Plastic Bomb mailorder).
The Now-denial - Emetics overclosed
Burial - Under the badge
Solid decline - Rockstar
Bombenalarm - First class sheep / second hand dogs
Chainbreaker - Dorf nazis must die
Doomtown - In the jaws of hell
Amen 81 - Fast as a shark im goldfischglas
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов "Диверсия" -> панк и хардкор Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: