"Диверсия"
форум теневого панк-рока

FAQ   Поиск   Пользователи   Группы   Регистрация   Профиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщения   Вход 

Extinction Of Mankind & Misery [split]

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов "Диверсия" -> д-бит и краст
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
chinaski chinaski!

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 28, 2006 10:58 am    Заголовок сообщения: Extinction Of Mankind & Misery [split] Ответить с цитатой

Misery / Extinction of Mankind
"I was thrilled to get this one - cause these are two of my favorite all time bands. Two of the very best of the crustpunk genre. Two bands that escapsulate everything that I love about punk rock. And two bands that I haven't heard a word about of late, nor even heard they wre doing stuff. So I was thrilled and am stoked listening to this cause it rules. What is really unique and potentially problematic with this cd is that they alternate songs - this is cool cause it mixes up the split to a solid flow. But they don't tell you which is which. I know, cause I've been loving and listening to these bands for years - but if you don't know them inside and out - you might not be able to tell and that sucks. the odd songs are Misery - they've got the extra gruff deep vocals, meandering weaving guitars and continue to throbb their sound with the deepestheavy powerful sound, strong on the bass and thickness and guttural vocals, like a cross between the Amebix and Killing oke - with a full body pummeling throbb that is never lacking in tempo and catchiness. Extinction of Mankind blend together perfectly - thought their sound is quite different. More akin to Nausea - with one (male) singer with a strong english accent. they're a classic awesome curst punk band - metallic and raging with a pummeling doulbe bass drum. Both bands are intelligent and political with a dark twist. I can't say it enough times - these are two of the best bands and this cd rules. Now if only I could have, or could still get to see them play together...

Misery/Extinction of Mankind [50 mb]
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
kot_v_palto

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 28, 2006 11:16 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

обложка крутая, один ЕБН чего стоит
SickFuck

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 28, 2006 2:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Недурный сплит в целом, и присутствует один мегахит - MISERY "Forgotten Soldiers". Пластинку можно качать уже хотя бы из-за этого трэка. Exclamation
Ihgd

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 28, 2006 5:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Чё-то всё больше понимаю, что не могу себя заставить беззаветно полюбить классический, с пивной отрыжкой краст...
грин

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 28, 2006 6:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

мне вот не нпавится эта пластинка. ну никак чего то
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов "Диверсия" -> д-бит и краст Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: