"Диверсия"
форум теневого панк-рока

FAQ   Поиск   Пользователи   Группы   Регистрация   Профиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщения   Вход 

Помочь барабанщику CONFLICT.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов "Диверсия" -> д-бит и краст
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Ihgd

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 13, 2006 5:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Помочь барабанщику CONFLICT. Ответить с цитатой

Пришло по новостной рассылке CONFLICT:

I am personally taking it upon myself via my position in Conflict to spearhead a campaign to raise funds to finance a life saving operation for Paco √ Conflict▓s drumming machine since 1981 and a very special friend. The situation is nothing less than desperate. In short the hospital taking care of Paco has stated that they have insufficient funds to complete the operation until this time NEXT YEAR! By this time I believe Paco will have lost the will to live!! The man whose drumming has inspired a generation of musicians, who has dedicated his life to this scene and a fantastic human being √ is already housebound. Paco is an extremely intelligent, enthusiastic person with a great sense of humour who I believe will not survive in his present condition. Full details of Paco▓s hospital operation requirements will be released upon request but again in short it is necessary to cut away much of Paco▓s weight before tackling his diseased leg. Conflict have organised three benefit concerts so far on √ all titled ▒ItAin▓t over til the Fat Fella Sings▓:

Friday 25th August 2006 √ London
The Cartoon in Croydon. Admission ё6.00 √ supports to be confirmed.

Saturday 26th August 2006 √ Stockport
The Thatched House. Admission ё10.00 √ supports Dogsflesh, Refuse All and External Menace.

Bank Holiday Sunday 27th August 2006 √ Derby
First Floor (Supanova), 33 Babbington Lane, Derby DE1.
The Gathering of the Thousands Festival √ with Conflict, Broken Bones, The Varukers, 4 Past Midnight, No Choice, Paranoid Visions and more to be confirmed. Admission ё14.50
Tickets are available now from http://www.mortarhate.com/mortadmin/productadmin.php?view=122

Conflict are accepting appearance offers now from people who want to organise more. I am looking into more ways to raise funds at present. I don▓t usually do this, but I am asking you if you can help Paco in anyway then please do so NOW. If you can spare a donation √ even if it▓s just ё1.00, that▓s great. If you can organise fundraising events √ even better. If you do want to send a donation √please send via Paypal using the following link √this takes you to a special donation page, which you can use with Paypal accounts or credit/debit cards. Please do not send any money to Mortarhate. https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=fcarreno%40btconnect%2ecom&item_name=PACO%27S%20OPERATION%20FUND&page_style=PayPal&no_shipping=1&tax=0╓cy_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF&charset=UTF%2d8

You can also send cheques to made out to F. Carreno, via PO Box 448, Eltham, London SE9 2QS √ please mark the envelope Paco. There is a chance that Paco can have his operation on August 9th √ so please act fast. If everyone on this mailing list could spare just 50p, it would pay for this operation and leave some towards further operations. I apologise if you find this email intrusive, but I cannot sit back as others seem content to do and watch another mate die. If you cannot assist Paco in anyway financially, then please send letters of encouragement via the PO Box or post messages online at

Finally, everyone knows that I will joke about anything and so does Paco, so we▓re looking for your favourite one-liners for the campaign title. Some suggestions so far┘.
A Pound for the porker
Save the Spic
Slimfast is Shite.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов "Диверсия" -> д-бит и краст Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: